Board and advisors
The Health Insurance Fund Foundation is supervised by the supervisory board of the Stichting PharmAccess Group Foundation.
- Pieter Walhof, Director Health Insurance Fund
- Kwasi Boahene, Director Advocacy & Program Development
- Max Coppoolse (Chair), Managing partner of IFHA
- Kees Storm, former CEO of AEGON
- Ben Christiaanse, Board member of various organizations
- Ruud Hopstaken, Fiduciary advisor & board member of several organizations
- Wilfred Griekspoor, Director Emeritus of McKinsey & Company
- Peter van Rooijen, Chair of the Global Fund Finance & Audit Committee and Executive Director International Civil Society Support.
- Willem van Duin, Chairman of the Executive Board of Achmea
- Pauline Meurs, Professor of Healthcare Policy and Management at the Erasmus Univerity in Rotterdam and Member of the Dutch Senate